Stretch Out Your Tent
By Mando Matthews
“Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married,” says the Lord. 2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes.
3 For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your offspring will possess the nations and will people the desolate cities.” Isaiah 54:1-3
I’m super excited about tents being stretched out across CA… It starts with ATD California’s tents in 30 counties of California on September 17-18!!! Next month… 10 tents in 10 Cities with hopecalifornia.us for 10 days, October 1-10.
I believe that California is GETTING READY for a BUNCH OF NEW BABIES to be born again as tents are stretched across this state.
1. You must sing! Even before you see the miracle of the baby being born! You must talk about it, sing about it, and get excited about it! Even if you’ve been barren and disappointed in the past. This joy song will break the spirit of fear… This song will drown out the sound of fear that something will go wrong with the birth… This song will break the spirit of miscarriage and death!
2. You will be STRETCHED! You will be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when God instructs you to stretch your tent out! Pregnant women aren’t comfortable, OK?!? If you’re living a super comfortable life… and plan to stay that way for the rest of your life… you may miss your moment. Risk is uncomfortable!
3. It’s YOUR JOB to stretch out your tent. This isn’t God’s job. YOU must throw out the nets and EXPECT a big catch. It’s Jesus’ job to fill the nets with fish. In other words, it will require action on your part.
4. Don’t hold back. Believe for great things. What God is birthing in you will BE GREAT! Again, don’t hold back… GO FOR IT!!!! Don’t give in to the spirit of low expectations, false humility, small minded thinking… You were made to DO and BIRTH great things!
5. You must MAKE ROOM. Every parent knows that they must get the house ready, paint the baby room, buy a baby crib and baby clothes BEFORE the birth. Some people buy bigger cars, ditching the cute tiny convertible for the sturdy minivan. Some even buy houses for their new arrivals! Baby prep work is drastic work! Trust me, I have 6 kids. In the same way, YOU MUST MAKE ROOM for revival and harvest. ROOM IN YOUR HEART. ROOM IN YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE. ROOM IN YOUR WALLET. ROOM IN YOUR LIFE.
6. You will be INCONVENIENCED. Before the days of C-Sections, which allow the modern family to choose the date and time of the birth, babies were born WHENEVER THEY wanted to come! Here’s the truth- babies NEVER come at a convenient time!!!
Thank you for the many souls that will be born again in this great revival. God, give us the strength, faith, expectation, and grace to prepare our lives for the harvest. May we be ready to disciple and a new generation that will be coming to Christ! Amen!